Year-end is fast approaching.
Here are suggested money-saving steps to
- charitable gifts before the year-end to reduce your income taxes.
- all the money in your Flexible Spending Account before it’s lost.
- your January mortgage payment early + add to your mortgage deduction this year.
- your accountant what taxes may be paid in 2015 to reduce your tax bill.
- income tax withholding on your employer’s W-2 Form, if needed.
- your tax advisor for more ideas on how to save money on taxes this year.